Exploring The Indigo Children Characteristics
The Indigo Children Characteristics list goes on with a number of different questions one can ask themselves to discover whether or not they are an Indigo Child or Indigo Adult. Truthfully I have found that these supposed characteristics of Indigo Children can be related to anyone, so the true nature of an Indigo is to already know your uniqueness and to already know that you are an indigo of some type.
You are different for a reason and you came here to this planet for an even greater purpose. Your job here on Earth is to follow your path towards fulfilling that purpose and making the difference you were meant to make.
For many Indigos the characteristics we possess enable us to having a part in a bigger whole of a picture.
As an indigo you are puzzle piece in the grand scheme of taking this planet into the direction of light.
Though these are general Indigo Children Characteristics they are some key indicators that you are indeed an indigo
Indigo Children Characteristics – What Is An Indigo Child?
What is an Indigo Child? Lets sum it up in a few words: A special soul sent to this planet to aid in the transition of this planet into a new age of love, global abundance, peace and harmony otherwise know as “The Golden Age“.
Now that it is 2013, it is time for us Indigos to begin taking action towards bringing about global change through becoming examples of how to bend reality as we see fit.
Here is Another Post We Did On The Purpose of The Indigos as well as an explanation of the Indigo Children Test
Here is a quick reference as to some of the Characteristics Of Indigos
- Know they belong here until they are told otherwise
- Have an obvious sense of self
- Have difficulty with discipline and authority
- Refuse to follow orders or directions
- Get frustrated by ritual-oriented systems that require little creativity
- Often see better ways of doing thing at home and at school
- Are mostly nonconformists
- Do not respond to guilt trips, want good reasons
- Get bored rather easily with assigned tasks
- Are rather creative
- Are easily distracted, can do many things at once
- Display strong intuition
- Have strong empathy for others or NO empathy
- Develop abstract thinking very young
- Are gifted and/or talented, highly intelligent
- Are often identified or suspected of having ADD or ADHD, but can focus when they want to
- Are talented daydreamers and visionaries
- Have very old, deep, wise looking eyes
- Have spiritual intelligence and/or psychic skills
- Often express anger outwardly rather than inwardly and may have trouble with rage
- Need our support to discover themselves
- Are here to change the world – to help us live in greater harmony and peace with one another and to raise the vibration of the planet
~by Wendy H. Chapman
Harnessing Your Own Indigo Children Characteristics
You whether you exhibit Characteristics of Indigo Child or not, you know deep in your soul if you are an Indigo. If you do realize your existence as an Indigo Child or Indigo Adult understand that nothing will happen on its own and that you must take action with your time here on this planet and Release Your Inner badass.
If you are looking for a greater understanding of your purpose here as an indigo feel free to contact me via the details provided below.
The Earth is in need of repair, we possess the perfect tools within us…lets acquire the resources and change this planet for the greater good of humanity.
It begins by harnessing our own lives, we then become abundant, reality bending beings that lead through example showing the world the new possibilities they never understood were possible until we showed them. The foundation of belief is altered and more becomes possible from the human essence.
I am flowing in abundance.
We as humans are going to fly.
You can create anything…
To our abundance, global awakening and the future of the human race my Indigo Children Friends!
I hope you found this article on Indigo Children Characteristics useful and have become inspired!
I look forward to reading your comments below!